Sunday, December 6, 2009

Remembrance Necklaces - Let me show you some ideas:



One of my biggest custom orders requests is for "Remembrance" necklaces. They are not necessarily to be worn but sure can be worn. I just finished an order for 4 necklaces made from a relatives obituary and funeral service program for his mother, two sisters and a brother. They are very special to those who give them, and I hope they are special to those who receive them. I love doing them.

But think of the other special occasions people may want to remember.
I recently did a bracelet out of a graduation ceremony program for a gal who finally went back and got her certificate after 10 years of marriage and 3 kids.

How about celebrating an anniversary or write letters on beads to best friends or grandchildren!
Keep forever your own handwriting and own words!
There are lots of ideas and sometimes don't we all need something to be the keeper of our memories.
bbwright98@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Fame said...

or a recipe book to remember you favorite recipes? haha still LOVE it! thank you!

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...