Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Support a young entrepreneur - DUCT TAPE Wallets

I love it when young people take the challenge and try their hand at selling, especially if it is something they invented, created, or grew themselves. Do me a favor and check out the website of a young man who just started selling at the People's Market: http://dimondhalo.wetpaint.com/ Mr. Derek Young sells very durable and good-looking, handmade Duct Tape wallets! complete with grommet to hook up with your chain! Young craftsman only pay a $1.00 (edited because I was thinking it was $5.00!) booth fee per Sunday! Come and sell your crafts or garden produce and join the fun!
Every Sunday from now until Oct. 28th from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Good food, music, crafts, folks, and leisurely atmosphere!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, youth entrepreneurs can be a vendor at People's Market for only $1!

Lisa said...

Those duct tape wallets are so clever! Sounds like you're having lots of fun! How's school going?

Anonymous said...

I wonder how it was done. I want to make one myself, I like doing crafts.

More entrepreneurial ideas from the YES movie at www.TheYESmovie.com. The film created by Louis Lautman.

Brenda Bowen Wright said...

He makes them right while you can watch there at the People's Market and also I'm sure you could contact him via his website! Thanks

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...