Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Mentor, My Inspiration, My Niece, Kriselle is Twilight Vendor of the Month!





Be sure to scroll all the way down on the second link to see all of my beautiful niece's jewelry. Selle got me started in jewelry, well actually I begged and cried until she relented and let me learn from her. We often sell together especially for home parties. Selle does the gorgeous, sparkly, elegant and now "Twilight Inspired Jewelry" while I have branched off into the Earthy "Recycled Materials Jewelry" with my recycled paper and cloth beads. But we both believe in exceptionally good prices! and...
best of all, we look exactly alike! .... except I have brown hair... and it is short... with sprinkles of gray... oh, and I am very short (Kriselle's waist hits my shoulder) and I'm a bit over weight... My eyes are brown....
But I swear you'd think we were twins if you could see us side by side!

Come on, you know you want to have something sparkly to wear this holiday season AND you want to give unique gifts!
email me operations@bowenwright.com
or Kriselle (Selle) at http://twilightmomsforums.freeforums.org/member/Selle/

Family Christmas Gift Show is also this weekend - Friday Nov 14th from 10:00am to 9:00pm.
Then on Sat. the 15th - 10am to 8pm and on Sun the 16th from 10am to 6pm!
South Towne Expo Center, 9575 South State Street, Salt Lake City, Utah
Booth 431 will be my little home-away-from-home for the weekend!

SEE YOU THERE!

No comments:

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...