Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Oxymoron





I saw this car in the TRAX parking lot.  It was beat up very badly.  The bumper is really bashed in. I thought "boy, no wonder you ride TRAX, you can't drive!"
I scanned my eyes down the side of the car seeing how dented the side was when
I noticed a locking device on the steering wheel called "The Club".  Having owned a few in my time, I knew this one cost about $40.00.
I had to laugh.  Who would want that car?  I couldn't resist looking into the car's windows to see
if there was gold on the seats or something!  
Nope, absolutely nothing of value in view. 

Well, rest assured owner, NO one will take THAT car!

No comments:

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...