Tuesday, January 14, 2020

New Beginnings for year 2020

Well, 2019 is gone and in the record books.  It was so eventful in many ways:

1. Divorced in July 2019
2. My first published short story came out in the anthology book called “Peaks of Madness, A collection of Utah Horror.”  It is still available on Amazon.com

3. I spent a lot of time in New Zealand.  Time with my querida amiga, Jo Jack. She is also a writer.
4. I attended a lot of writing conferences and classes.
5. I read 78 books! ( I will list them all on a later blog.)

6. And my second short story was published and is now available on Amazon.com.
It’s also an anthology called: “Strange Stories, Vol. 1” These stories are not for the faint of heart or for the queasy!   But how fun to be in TWO books now!




So what will I do this year, 2020?  First is my up-coming trip with Jo Jack to Spain and Morocco. I am planning on writing as I travel.

Plus I am going to finish editing my first book in 2020.  Editing is so hard and rather hateful but I must do it and get this book done and over with just because, because I need the experience all the way through the writing, the editing, the publishing and the promotion/advertising end.  

Who knows what next book I will announce to you all! 
P.S. if you prefer hardback books, the Strange Stories, Vol. 1 book is available on:

Www.storenvy.com/stores/1302571-forty-two-books
At a sale rate of $34.99  for a Hardback copy!



No comments:

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...