Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My family.


This picture is of my family - minus one cat who would not have his picture taken. Meet Pollyanna Pennecoose the Abyssinian cat. If you have never had a cat of this breed, you owe it to yourself to have one. She is our main form of entertainment. She loves her Dad's lap - oh yeah, the good looking guy in the picture is my hubby.

My sister has had a bad year so far with health problems in her family. All her kids are grown but earlier this year her younger daughter (my Jewelry mentor deluxe) had her tonsils out, then a son had his tonsils out also (sibling rivalry?) then her husband had an operation on his hand and now today her older daughter is coming home from heart surgery! Good grief isn't there an extended warranty on those kids? And, way to go Stephen for being healthy! (at least so far this year!) My sister's kids are really my kids, she just birthed them and then I give them back to her for the hard stuff like raising them! I hope you are feeling much better Lisa! I bet you'll be running marathons with Jenny before you know it! - oh yeah, Jenny broke her foot and had to have it operated on .... she has been hanging out a lot with your family, hasn't she? Oh, I'm sure it is just coincidence!
I have another sister and two brothers and that is my side of the family with them suppling me a total of 11 nieces and nephews. The youngest of them all is graduating from high school any day now! Love you Loni! Come up and play with us... and maybe you too can get an operation!
But back to my "newly patched heart" niece, she deserves to know how much I love and respect her. She needs to recover fully because who else can give a chocolate party as good as she can? I love her and her little family so "GET WELL LISA" and no more doctors this year for any more of you, OK? Hum... I think all the sentiment calls for a LOVE NOTE necklace! I'll post a picture of it when I get it done.
And in case Jo-Lynne reads this, down there is New Zealand, I'd love to do a love note necklace for your Mom! We'll plan it when you get here this summer!

1 comment:

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...