Sunday, December 14, 2008

Quite a Hectic Ordering Season! but still some time left!





I have had a successful Christmas special order season. I'm glad I did not sign up for any Christmas festivals this year! With still working a full time job and doing paper beads on the side, I'm BUSY. Next year will be much different - hopefully (if the economy doesn't do a 100mph nosedive!) I will retire from my full time job in June of 2009!



So for this year I have had the great pleasure of these special orders:


1. Necklace sets (5 total) made of topographical maps of Southern Utah for a group of ladies who love to backpack in Utah's canyonlands Nat'l Parks.


2. Several bracelets made of Salt Lake's Soccer team, REAL brochures. These were spectacular in the way the logo of the team, team colors and shots of the playing field showed up so wonderfully on the beads!


3. A muscial notes necklace set made of material that looked like a sheet of paper music. The cloth here was a better choice than real sheet music because of the aged look and golden sparkles in the cloth.



4. Several "security envelop" necklaces have been mailed out like the one pictured here



AND

5. the ever increasingly popular "Sunday Comics" paper beads necklaces! Thanks to everyone who donates their Sunday Comics and old security envelopes to me!


No comments:

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...