Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I am LOVIN' this cooler weather...

But, I don't want summer to be over yet!
Good thing the People's Market is running clear through the end of October!

I had such a great time talking to people last Sunday at the People's Market. And I'm sorry Kyle if I hurt your feelings about your torn and well worn shorts. They did look mighty comfortable and that is what this market is all about! Good job advertising!

I constantly hear how everyone loves the slow pace and comfort of this market - a great place to go on a beautiful Sunday morning! from 10am to 3pm!

So the Avenues Street Fair people still haven't announced who all their vendors will be for the HUGH Street Fair on Saturday, September the 12th. I HOPE I am there. But you can always catch me Sunday morning or via email.

So last week was "I want a Harley necklace" and this week is (surprisingly) the "I want a Bible pages necklace". Hmm... does that mean anything or just a strange coincidence? And Yes, I can and will do those Bible bead necklaces and there will even be extra Harley and Bible necklaces for all!

What else is happening? Hello, School is starting! Us teachers stumbled in to work yesterday looking all healthy, well-tanned and happy to see each other. By the end of the day today however, we were already showing signs of wear and tear. Get those rooms ready because kids are a' comin' on Monday. Wahoo. How many more days until June?

No comments:

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...