Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More Harley-Davidson paper bead necklaces!

the first photo has copper bicone beads in between each paper bead
The second photo has a silver-colored barrel bead with black round beads on the ends of the barrel in between each paper bead.
I guess in honor of the Sturgis rally going on right now, everyone has been asking about the Harley necklaces. These are two styles I have for sale right now. They are 16" in total length but I can do longer if you want to special order. Please note that not all necklaces will look exactly like the ones in the pictures, all have different paper beads depending I what I find each time. But they will be put together in about this same pattern.
Email me if you want me to set one aside for you to pick up at the People's Market or to have it mailed out to you. $18.00 for a necklace and matching pair of earrings. $15.00 for just the necklace if the necklace length is 18" or less. bbwright98@hotmail.com

No comments:

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...