Thursday, January 1, 2009

January 1, 2009 What adventures will this year bring???

I can't believe it is 2009 already! So to celebrate, hubby and I went to breakfast at Little America in their swanky dining room! Then I sat at home most of the rest of the day and began a new batch of beads from all the paper that hubby and I found at 2nd hand store (D.I. is the name for the locals). I got some cool old sheet music, old picture books and old rolls of wall paper. I even got some old discarded children's books at the library that have wonderful colors! So I was like in hog heaven all afternoon.



I think my favorite beads from this batch are the pictures from a magazine of the outback of Australia - t he red dirt and the blue, blue sky! These are going to make a wonderful South Western necklace.

Check out my nieces etsy store: see the link in the column on the right ---> She's selling "Twilight" inspired jewelry like there is no tomorrow! It is all SO clever! I hope she has some left for me!!

No comments:

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...