Saturday, January 10, 2009

Valentines Boutique Time! Jan. 24th at Wheeler Farm!

Really, really! It is time to start thinking about Valentines Day Gifts.
And what better way than to have fun at a Boutique that the family will love also!
Come join us all, Recycled Materials Jewelry, the Best Friends Boutique and Wheeler Farm, and have a great day at the farm! 10:00am to 3:00pm
Boutique Venue:
Wheeler Historic Farm
6351 South 900 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84121

And guys, you don't have to go to the Boutique to get that special woman in your life a personal gift.

Contact me via email (bbwright98@hotmail.com) and lets turn your personal note into gorgeous beads for your mother, wife, girlfriend, sister or whoever to wear your lovely words forever!




This is my very own necklace I made from a note my husband wrote to me that said, "To my forever sweet heart, Love T". I cut the paper so that the words in his own handwriting can be read on 6 beads. The beads are sealed with polyacrylic so that last a very long time. What a wonderful way to say I love you day after day, after day!


No comments:

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...