Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Drippy Rainy Day at Wheeler Farm!



Best Friends Boutique held their 2nd boutique at Wheeler Farm today. It was full of wonderful vendors and crafters. What a unique place the old farm is for housing a boutique! So quaint, full of memories and yet how grand and comfortable!


Too bad the weather was not necessarily helpful to the vendors. I suspect the weather kept many families from enjoying the farm while the Moms shopped at the Boutique. But I also suspect that as the word gets out and the weather gets warmer, the Wheeler Farm will be famous for being the location of one of Utah's premier Boutiques!


Thanks go to Erin and Norie for setting up and coordinating the whole event.


I think Feb 21st is the date for the next Boutique at Wheeler Farm.

BUT...
Many of us can hardly wait until summer for all the fairs, festivals and farmer's markets!


I have spring fever REALLY bad and I just heard on the news of snow starting tomorrow!

This crafter, the bead roller herself, will wait to be a part of another boutique until spring hits the air. I'm waiting until the "Live Green Fair" at library square in downtown SLC in May! I need lots of sun to get in the mood for craft fairs and boutiques!


So until Spring, I will be selling on Ebay and Etsy. I am striving to add daily, a new paper or cloth bead necklace to Etsy.com and then sit back and undure the rest of winter. Click the links on the right column to get to my selling sites. Or send me an email: bbwright98@hotmail.com

This would then be an EXCELLENT time to book a party. Winter is perfect for parties. Snug in your home with friends, eating chocolate and buying jewelry! Reply with a comment if you are interested and if you live in the area in or around Salt Lake County! I'd love to bring my niece with me who sells "Twilight" inspired jewelry!
(It's Ok to admit you secretly dream Edward gave you a bracelet!) BOOK a PARTY TODAY!

No comments:

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...