Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Here's the Spring 2009 Schedule!



So I just got the email yesterday and just mailed in my booth fee in for the.....


2009 - Live Green Festival In Salt Lake City(http://www.livegreenslc.org/)


at Library Square, downtown Salt Lake City MAY 9, 2009

from 10am to 6pm. I'm so excited!

I love the Live Green Festival with all the great ideas, products and stuff to buy!

"Each year new vendors are added to strengthen existing product offerings and to provide exciting opportunities for the public to learn about green resources in the community. Vendors in the following categories are desired: alternative transportation, sustainable and recycled products for home and business, green services, community advocacy organizations, green buildings and architects, natural and organic food vendors, local plant vendors, sustainable artists, and alternative energy companies"

---that's what the event planners are looking for! Sounds good, doesn't it.

Please, there has to be something that you would find interesting. I just know it will be beautiful weather! So mark it on your calendar now!

OK.... That was the good news. Now the sort-a-bad or sad news:

I Won't be retiring from teaching this year! No sitting in front of the front window all day long on a snowy winter day, in my pajamas, with an endless cup of coffee, with no where to go....

Oh well! The economy is just a bit too tough for me to hang it up yet! Besides, I need to be with all my friends at the school! What would I do without my young students keeping me laughing everyday!

But luckily teaching is the perfect job for doing weekend festivals and summer farmer's markets!



Other up-coming events to link to:


I can't wait for the People's Market at the International Peace Gardens to get going again! http://www.slcpeoplesmarket.org/ Every Sunday 10am-3pm from June through October.

Then there are the once-a-month Boutiques Saturdays at the Wheeler Farm from the "best friends boutique" http://www.bfboutique.spaces.live.com/ Their dates are: Feb 21st, March 21st, April 18th, May 23rd, June 20th, July 18th, Aug. 15th, Sept. 12th, Oct. 3rd, and Nov. 21st.

All boutiques are free admission and the address:

Wheeler Historic Farm
6351 South 900 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84121


Would you rather shop at home? Now is a really great time to call and book time for a home party or open house.

Host a HOME PARTY and you get $15.00 in purchase credits, just for having the party or open house, plus 10% of total sales in credits to exchange for jewelry! PLUS $10.00 in purchase credits for each person from your party who also books their own party!! Email to get your dates locked in. Most any Utah location can be accomodated with a party - we're pretty flexible. And always ready for those in Salt Lake, Davis, Tooele and Utah counties! bbwright98@hotmail.com


And


I might could even talk my famous niece into bringing here "Twilight" inspired jewelry to your home!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6427881

It's nice to have famous relatives!

No comments:

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...