Friday, February 13, 2009

Need Something for your soul? Try Ballet West!

May I make a small plug for something extraordinary?

I just arrived home after a wonderful date with my niece. I took her to Ballet West's Madame Butterfly - opening night! Is an old lady allowed to write: "OMG!"

Madame Butterfly was so moving, so beautiful. I'm so proud of Salt Lake City for having such a treasure as Ballet West! You really should experience the talent, beauty and work that has gone into this production.... and support the arts!

You still have chances to see Madame Butterfly so go do it, it's good for the soul! Oh, and wear some lovely beads there, take every opportunity to shine!

At Capitol Theatre 50 West 200 South Salt Lake www.balletwest.org (they have a great blog also!)

No comments:

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...