Monday, April 20, 2009

April and Crafts are in the Earth's Air!

Ok, I just realized I had the Wrong date for Earth day Activities at the U of U. It is THIS Wed, the 22nd of April. On the East side of the Student Union. Come say Hi! 10:30am to 1:30pm! I'm so excited to be back at my favorite of favorite Universities - U of U! Wahoo!
Then, this weekend is the Earth Jam Festival at Liberty Park. Both the 25th and 26th will be fun filled days. I will be by the "Fire" Stage. (I have yet to figure where that is).
Then my favorite of favorite festival is almost here:


Live Green
6th Annual Downtown Eco-Festival
May 9, 2009 at Library Square from 10am to 6pm.

This event is an opportunity for the public to learn about the green resources in the community. Exhibitors include a variety of businesses that offer solutions to environmental problems. From alternative energy corporations to recycled and organic products for everyday living, more than 100 booths will display at Live Green. Be a part of this unique event.

http://www.downtownslc.org/events/live-green.htm

I have tons of junk mail necklaces, Sunday Comic necklaces and lots of new and different; old music books, discarded children's picture books, old brochures and magazines necklaces!
What a way to recycle - Go Green Beautifully.
And as I often say, "Saving the Earth one Bead at a Time"
If you want to see ahead of time what type merchandise I will have to offer, please browse through my eBay and Etsy stores - use the quick links in the right column of these website!

No comments:

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...