Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wonderful time at U of U showing paper recycling


I almost felt like I was going to be late for class OR I hadn't finished my homework or something as the nerves began to hit me on my way to the Uof U this morning. There was no school class, thankfully, that I was late for or missing work for because I was privileged to be a part of the University Earth Day. Flattered is the best word I can think of to explain how I feel about all the attention and admiration over my recycled bead project. I love the Uof U! and all its people! Thanks again for the wonderful reception! Everyone I met is welcome to email with ideas, questions, suggestions and comments. bbwright98@hotmail.com is probably the best and quickest way to get in touch with me.
Don't forget the "Earth Jam" this weekend, Liberty Park - by the Fire Stage both Saturday and Sunday!

No comments:

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...