Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What's up?


EARTH JAM TURNS TO RUNNY JELLY!


Ok, the Earth Jam Festival at Liberty Park was a major bummer -so cold and rainy that I just gave up and went home Saturday afternoon. Anyone who came later looking for me... well, Sorry! I am a lightweight when it comes to cold and drippy. It's hard to talk when your teeth are chattering and it's hard to stand when your toes are numb. Do I sound whiny and pathetic? Mostly that characteristic comes from teaching 7th graders in May. I really am about as whiny as they are!


Will summer ever come? YES, It will be spectacular weather for the annual:



Live Green
6th Annual Downtown Eco-Festival


May 9, 2009 at Library Square (downtown SLC) from 10am to 6pm.
This event is an opportunity for the public to learn about the green resources in the community. Exhibitors include a variety of businesses that offer solutions to environmental problems. From alternative energy corporations to recycled and organic products for everyday living, more than 100 booths will display at Live Green. Be a part of this unique event.

Please check the links in the column to the right to see what types of Recycled Products Jewelry will be available - I've been working all winter and my supply is LARGE! But maybe you want to order ahead if you see something you like! Email me: bbwright98@hotmail.com
or buy via eBay or Etsy.com








No comments:

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...