Friday, October 2, 2009

I think I better whimp out on one more People's Market




If the weather prediction was for sunny and warm this coming Sunday, I was going to sweet talk my hubby into helping me go to the People's Market, Sunday Oct. 4th. But frankly, I don't think I ought to risk the chance of getting worn down too much with the cold (expected high of 55? Please!) so I am hoping for a beautiful Sunday, Oct 11th! I can not tell you how excited I am to get out of the house and into fresh air, with my friends and sit in the park all morning - I'm STIR CRAZY!
Currently not working on much. One special order for a longer, 3-strand necklace made from material that is a green on beige Toile. I'll use antiqued bronze for accent beads. and I promise to take a picture before delivering!
See you hopefully Oct 11th at People's Market,
Sundays through Oct. 10am-3pm

1000 South and 900 West, Salt Lake City, Utah.

No comments:

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...