Thursday, October 22, 2009

No More People's Market for Me in 2009!


This Sunday, Oct. 25, is the last People's Market for the 2009 year.
I don't think I will be attending.
It looks too cold for me.
Two weeks ago I returned to the market after being ill and Sunday Oct. 10th was COLD by me.
I had to call it quit at about 1:00pm.
I called the hubby to come help me pack up and I went home and sleep under a heated blanket to warm up.
Now last Sunday, the 17th, was spectacular!
Warmed up to 80 degrees they said on the weather report.
I couldn't get enough of that weather.
But this Sunday I hear is going to start out at 35 degrees and go up to 53?
That's just not going to make it for me, so I think I'll bag it for this year. Email with your special orders or requests!
I'll mail them to you with free postage!
bbwright98@hotmail.com


I will, however, have a booth at the Family Christmas Show at the South Towne Expo Center. (9575 South State Street in Sandy, Ut). --------->


This is a 3 day event starting Friday, Nov. 13 from 10:am to 9pm, Then on Sat. the 14th from 10:00am to 9:00pm and Sunday Nov 15th from 10:am to 5:00pm. It really is a fun venue to do. I will have my recycled products jewelry along with soy candles for you to give as Christmas gifts.
Give Earth friendly gifts this year!

No comments:

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...