Monday, July 14, 2008

July 14, 2008 Mammogram, Bone Density day - wahoo.

I'm not sure humble is the word to use after a mammogram. What is it about that procedure that is so *&)%+ uncomfortable? Is uncomfortable the correct word to use? Mortified is a bit closer... But then again I like the word disfigured also. But my experience is over for another year! YEAH!
July 13th People's Market - a lot more vendors! A lot more visitors! But no Native American dancers. But, like oh my heck (yes, born and raised in Utah) "Big John's Cajun Barbeque" was to die for! I usually don't partake of the food at the Market. Why? Humm.... I guess I don't want to be stuffing my face just as that millionaire fashion guru chooses that exact moment to step up to my booth and offer to buy my complete inventory! It could happen! I just hate wrestling with food and trying to talk to people - ugly stuff stuck in your teeth, goobers running down your face and shirt... but you HAVE to come and try Big John's food - I was like in hog heaven for a few moments!
I also finally broke down and bought a gorgeous mosaic flower pot from my friend Debbie. She'll be back later on this summer with her "Smashing Art".
I'm working on a "Love note necklace" for my OTHER NIECE with a HOLE in her HEART!!!!
I have Swiss cheese for relatives! My necklace partner and Embracelets owner will now be having her heart repaired like her older sister - so her two beautiful children wrote notes for her and I'm making it into a necklace. I'll post a picture as soon as it is done. I'm using security envelopes to make the necklace out of - there is hidden meaning in using that paper.

No comments:

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...