Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The "Before" picture



These are pictures of the folder I will be cutting and rolling into beads for a special order necklace. I thought I'd show how beautiful the colors are. The father (Mr. Rod Serbousek) of the girl I am doing this for, painted the picture that was then printed onto this folder cover. It is really more stunningly beautiful than my photos. We'll see how it turns in a few days! - I'll get more pictures!

Psst: I am going downtown to KJZZ, the channel 14 station on Tuesday, Sept. the 16th to do a spot for the "Home Team" show which comes on at 9:00am on channel 14. it is "a daily show focusing on different aspects of women's lives" I don't know what day it will show at this moment. I doubt it is going to be a live broadcast because I'm supposed to be at the station at 10:00am and the show is from 9:00-10:00am! But they want to show my junk mail jewelry and interview me, I guess. Maybe they just want me there with my teacher voice to get people to stand in straight lines! Anyway, I'll keep you all posted on that. Cool, huh?

No comments:

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...