Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Many Thanks to AAZK members!

Over this last weekend, I was lucky enough to have a booth and be able to sell recycled paper and cloth jewelry to members of the American Association of Zoo Keepers! see: http://www.aazk.org/ and http://www.utahaazk.org/
What a cool bunch of people. They're an earthy, honest, and very friendly bunch of men and women. As I listened to them talking about the creatures they take care of at their various zoos across America, I couldn't help but think how much they sounded like us Junior High School teachers talking about our creatures! And boy was it nice to work two days inside the Marriott Hotel by the Galvan Center - tough duty! A Starbucks down on the first floor and air conditioning! LOVED IT!!!
I sold, and sold, and sold and now have to get very busy this week to get more inventory and head back out to the People's Market at the International Peace Gardens, 1000 South and 900 West in SLC this Sunday. There aren't too many weekends left for the market. I'm going to try and be out there every Sunday through the 20th of Oct. I hope that I am correct in assuming that will be the last day for 2008!
But next will be the Family Christmas Gift Show at the South Towne Expo Center on November 14, 15 and 16th! See you there!
In the meantime, don't forget to see what is for sale in my eBay Store! Click on the link to the left uner "other wonderful links" Thanks!

No comments:

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...