Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Beginnings of The Bowenwright Workshop/Office











The first three photos are what my... I guess it was an office area off from our kitchen, anyway they are photos of what it looks like right now. We stripped it out and Terry is going to build me bookcases and such from the windows clear around to the other wall (we have one more bank of funky shelving to knock off the wall in the right corner) to make a kind of "L" shaped bookcase/storage cabinet space so I can move Bowenwright Crafts, LC out into that room and maybe relieve some space in the bedroom (the currect bedroom predicament is in the other two pictures! YIKES. It is very crowded in the bedroom needlesss to say. And I think I can even handle clients out in the other room! There is even space there for classes and bead parties and male dancers - OK, not the male dancers at my age. Can you say Coronary bypass? But I am really excited... about the beading, the beading!Terry has pretty much moved all his businesses into the cockpit downstairs. (he has four flatscreens on his computer with a wrap-around desk and I swear it looks like an air control tower or the cockpit of a fighter pilot!) Hey Meghan, remember the particle board bed you sleep on out in the room that is now going to be Bowenwright Central? Yeah, that's been a long time since we last remodeled, like 1996ish? Does anybody know of a cork-like product that I can put on the wall under the bookcase/cabinets - like on the blacksplash wall above the desks countertops? I'd like to pin stuff up but don't know what to use??? Anyway, I'll be in a mess for awhile AGAIN!


No comments:

   Feb. 2022 my grandparents: Grandpa Fryer at top, then Grandma Fryer followed by Grandpa and Grandma Bowen with their family in the bottom...